Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mother Teresa and Love



I will end my "love" search with some words spoken by Mother Teresa. The more I study it closely, the more I am humbled by the wisdom of this tiny little lady (expect to see more on Mother Teresa in the coming days/weeks/life).

Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.

I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I don't know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will NOT ask, How many good things have you done in your life?, rather he will ask, How much LOVE did you put into what you did?

I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn't touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.

Intense love does not measure, it just gives.


Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home.

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

No comments: